The insurance claim process can seem intimidating but it is actually simple. Here is an easy step by step process of how the claims process works:
1) Lifetime Exteriors will come out to complete a FREE INSPECTION. A Lifetime Exteriors Project Manager will do a complete exterior inspection of the property. Our inspection includes the following areas: Roofing, Exteriors, Windows, Siding, A/C, Sheds, Fencing, and any other damage the homeowner may be aware of. A Lifetime Exteriors Project Manager will then give you a complete analysis of the damage.
2) Once we inspect your property, your Lifetime Exteriors Project Manager will call your insurance company with you to file a claim for wind and hail damage. At this time we need to take a look at your insurance paperwork to notate the policy number, deductible and any exclusions that might pertain to your particular policy.
3) Once your claim is filed we can assist you by answering any questions your insurance provider may have.
4) Your insurance provider will give you and your Lifetime Exteriors Project Manager a claim number and an appointment time to inspect the property. It is EXTREMELY important that Lifetime Exteriors BE AT THIS MEETING!
5) Your Lifetime Exteriors Project Manager will meet with the insurance adjuster to insure all damaged property is fully evaluated by your insurance company.
6) Once the insurance company agrees to pay, Lifetime Exteriors will provide a detailed Xactimate estimate to your insurance company. This Xactimate software is the same software used by most major insurance companies.
7) Your Lifetime Exteriors Project Manager will negotiate a fair price to replace all damaged property with superb quality materials installed in accordance with all local building codes and insurance company stipulations.
8) Lifetime Exteriors will pull all necessary permits and deliver them to your home. Upon completion of your new roof replacement, Lifetime Exteriors will call for the final inspection and we will also leave a ladder at your home for the city to complete a final inspection.
At Lifetime Exteriors we are committed to a timely, pain free, roof and exterior replacement. Our Project Managers go through continuing education. Some of our Project Managers are trained and licensed insurance adjusters, so we know how to work well with your insurance adjuster to give you the best possible representation. We hire dedicated individuals and compensate them well to make sure they represent you and Lifetime Exteriors in the most professional manner possible.
We provide re-roof and repair services throughout the Colorado front range and front range mountain communities.